||We have worked hard to ensure we produce the highest quality bottle possible. This includes the raw materials that go into the final product as well as the required craftsmanship required to create a durable, attractive and functional bottle. But seeing as we humans are not perfect, we offer a one year warranty against manufacturer defects. Normal wear and tear, including scratches and dings, are not covered under the MiiR warranty.
If the following issues describe your MiiR, you may have a bottle with a manufacturer defect:
- MiiR bottles are hand welded and on extremely rare conditions a tiny hole at the weld will cause a small leak. This manufacturer defect is covered by the warranty.
- If your MiiR arrives with any damage, we will be happy to replace it. Please inspect packaging to determine if it was damaged during transit.
- All welds and surfaces on MiiR bottles are polished and smoothed. If your MiiR has a rough weld this is a manufacturer defect and is covered by the warranty.
- Paint that chips off during normal wear and tear is not covered under the manufacturer warranty. Paint naturally chips when met with impact. We suggest covering these chips with a Skin to prevent more damage. If the paint is easily flaking off in large chunks (larger than a car key), this is a manufacturer defect and is covered by the warranty.
- Typically a deformed bottle, specifically toward the bottom, is a sign the bottle has been frozen or overheated on a stove or with a hot liquid. MiiR bottles are not made to be frozen or heated and both will void the MiiR warranty.
If you purchased your MiiR Bottle from a retailer we encourage you to return it to the retailer you purchased it from. This will avoid shipping charges and the hassle of being bottle-less (gasp!). If you purchased your MiiR bottle from us directly, we'll replace your product or issue a store credit.