Update from July 21, 2021
Dear Friends of MiiR,
MiiR Flagship is excited to welcome your smiling (vaccinated) faces once again! We're keeping our eyes on State Health Department and CDC recommendations and are only requiring masks if you are unvaccinated or unwell.
The new season has brought about some other fun and exciting changes that we're excited to share with you:
- Starting July 25 we'll be open every day from 7-5!
- We have some fresh new pastries, sandwiches, and specialty drinks for you to try.
- We're saying a fond farewell to Monarch and welcoming in Luna Coffee from BC as our first international guest roaster for the season.
Don't forget about us for fresh tap growler fills, bottled and canned beverages to go, beautifully prepared coffee and tea drinks, yummy snacks and lots of outdoor seating, all day every day!
Update from March 24, 2021
MiiR Flagship remains open for business! Visit us Wednesday through Sunday, 8AM-3PM, shop the latest MiiR product and grab some ‘spro & bites to go. In addition to serving up our full menu of coffee and espresso drinks with Olympia Coffee Roasters, we recently welcomed Monarch out of Kansas City, Missouri as our latest guest roaster.
Other things to know:
- Starting Saturday, April 10, we are expanding our hours! Monday through Friday, 8-3, Saturday & Sunday 8-5
- Our rotating selection of beer/cider/kombucha on tap is ready for your Growler fills (we also have bottles and cans to go)
- We are offering contactless use of personal drinkware, so bring yours with you!
- Outdoor patio seating is available; stay tuned for the reopening of indoor dining
- Follow us on Instagram at @MiiR_Flagship for all the latest
We continue to follow CDC guidelines for COVID-19 and ask that you wear a mask and maintain distance from others during your visit. It’s been our honor to continue to serve you throughout 2020 and into the new year.
Update from May 14, 2020
Dear MiiR Community,
MiiR Flagship will be reopening on Friday, May 15th! For the time being, we will offer to-go services Friday to Sunday from 8AM-3PM, serving our full menu of coffee and espresso drinks with locally roasted coffee from our friends and fellow B Corp, Olympia Coffee Roasters. A selection of sweet and savory pastries will be available from Macrina Bakery. Bring your growlers and get a fill of kombucha, nitro cold brew, beer or cider.
Upon your visit, we appreciate you showing respect for your surroundings and other people by following social distancing guidelines. If you have a mask available, you are encouraged to wear it.
We can't wait to see (and caffeinate) you soon!
Update from March 16, 2020
We exist to empower people — today, tomorrow & always. We’ve lived out our mission statement in various ways over the years; in light of the effects that COVID-19 has on our incredibly supportive and loyal Seattle community, we decided to take action to encourage the safety of MiiR Flagship employees, our neighbors & the broader community. Read Bryan Papé’s full letter below:
To our neighbors, friends & regulars —
MiiR Flagship is an important part of our community, but even more important is the fact that we must protect the health of everyone in King County and not just those who enter our café.
Today I made the decision to close Flagship operations until early-April.
As a result of the temporary closure, we will continue to pay our Flagship Brand Ambassadors so they do not endure financial hardship from any reduced working hours.
Thank you, as always, for your continued support of our independent business. We can’t wait to open back up to serve you!
Update from Sunday, March 15, 2020
To our neighbors, friends in Seattle & greater community —
As we continue to closely monitor the COVID19 situation, we always want to do what’s right for our MiiRKats, customers and local & broader community.
Effective tomorrow (Monday, March 16) and in line with Washington Governor Jay Inslee’s mandate, we’ll only be providing to-go coffee, beverages and food at our Seattle-based MiiR Flagship.
What you can expect:
- You can continue to order our full menu of coffee, beverages and food
- Customers can still walk up and order at the counter
- Cream and sweeteners will be available upon request
- We will no longer provide seating in the café or patio
During this uncertain time, we encourage you to continue to support the small businesses and restaurants in your neighborhood. Thank you for being a part of this community, and we are here to support both our local and broader community.
All the best,
March 13, 2020
Dear MiiR community,
As the reality and concerns of COVID-19 swirl around us globally, it is more important than ever that we take care of ourselves and each other. The health and well-being of our friends, families, colleagues and communities is our top priority during this uncertain time.
We are following recommendations from the CDC and state and local officials as the COVID-19 situation progresses. Specifically:
We are taking care of our employees:
Our employees from our Seattle office are working from home, and our Flagship store in Seattle remains open as a location where healthy community members can gather, connect and work.
Additional precautions taken include:
- Making hand sanitizers and additional wellness products available to all employees and visitors.
- Regularly sanitizing all equipment and surfaces behind the bar and all public spaces with a bleach solution.
- Washing and sanitizing hands with an extremely high frequency.
- Wearing latex gloves when doing dishes and emptying trash bins.
We are serving our customers the best we know how:
Our teams continue to work with our customers and in some cases, from remote locations. Connect with us on social media, or reach out to us at hello@MiiR.com.
If you are healthy, we encourage you to continue to support the small businesses and restaurants in your neighborhood. Thank you for being a part of the MiiR family. We are all in this together, and we will get through this together.
All the best,
Founder + CEO