There’s nothing quite like kicking the colder weather off with seasonal Fall drinks. We want to share some of our easy favorite boozy coffee drinks for you to try. There is something about the changing colors of leaves and crisp, chilly air that inspires us to sip on drinks that keep us cozy. And when you add some booze to the mix, things couldn’t possibly get any better.
Kicking it off with a Fall icy favorite:
Topo Chico Boozy Iced Coffee:
- Topo Chico (or your favorite bubbly)
- Cold Brew (we chose one of our favorites from Stumptown)
- Simple syrup (make it.. or even easier buy some)
- mint leaves
- Add one tablespoon of simple syrup and a handful of mint leaves and muddle.
- Add ice and a half cup of cold brew-- shake it up!
- Strain and top with Topo Chico
- Garnish-- if you want-- with a sprig of mint