Drink, Drank, Drunk, Bread
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2tbls melted coconut oil (or butter)
*12oz beer (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 375° and grease a standard bread pan with some of the melted coconut oil.
2. Sift together, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt to remove any large clumps.
3. Pour in the 12oz beer; fold together until all the dry are combined.
4. PLOP dough into your bread pan and brush top with remaining coconut oil.
5. Bake for 50-60min. (depending on your oven)
6. DRINK the second beer while you wait! (optional)
7. Remove from oven when browned and firm.
Let cool for at least 10mins.
8. Slice and serve warm with honey butter or cheese.
Whip or hand mix softened butter and honey together until smooth.
*Recommended ratio to taste.