POSITION: Accounting Specialist
REPORTS TO: Controller
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Greater Seattle Area
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $2,000,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
The Accounting Specialist plays an integral role within the Accounting team, providing support within the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and the month end closing process. The Accounting Specialist works to deliver processing of accounting entries and reconciliations, and also ensures accounting requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable items - invoicing, payment processing, and collections
- Process Accounts Payable - includes bill processing and payment remittance
- Maintain all detail in ERP system (Acumatica)
- Prepares records of financial transactions by posting daily bank activity
- Maintains financial records and general ledger accounts by performing account reconciliations
- Perform tasks necessary for closing the books on a monthly basis, including bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Handle internal requests from other departments
- Other items as needed to assist the other accounting team members
- Other tasks as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years’ experience in Accounting
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Experience with Acumatica or other similar ERP
- Ability to adapt and learn in a growing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance covered at 100% for eligible employees
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation time
- Cell phone stipend
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.