Community Marketing Manager
POSITION: Community Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Brand Director
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Greater Seattle Area
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $1,500,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
As the Community Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for driving awareness, affinity, and advocacy for MiiR within key industries, demographics, and communities. In this role you’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with content creators, sponsorship opportunities, and local and regional influencers, including but not exclusive to ambassadors, brand partners, and key retailers. You are a highly motivated marketer with a deep personal passion for all things sustainability, community empowerment, and design-forward drinkware. You are a strong communicator and comfortable with being the sole point of contact for multiple key partners to MiiR. You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments, and aren’t afraid to take initiative and run with projects with varying levels of direction.
- Deliver all event sponsorships for MiiR, through identifying opportunities, negotiating partnerships, and maintaining relationships.
- Align, service, and maintain day-to-day relationships with Ambassadors, content creators, and key brand partners
- Mine for new talent (domestic and global) and partnerships that align within these categories, understanding any shifts in the industry
- Manage and oversee the production of the Empowerful Podcast.
- Ensure MiiR maintains relevance and authenticity in the community, including globally
- Provide necessary intel for MiiR on any major trends within the community
- Active outreach and communication in-person or over phone/email to relevant individuals and groups in the dedicated community
- Handle day-to-day needs of partner relationships within the community, and assist with production and staffing of consumer-facing events on behalf of the MiiR brand
- Assist with creation and distribution of various content assets related to partnerships
- Help manage and execute on various PR opportunities
- Work to amplify the “Founder’s voice” at MiiR by identifying and overseeing engagement opportunities for Co-Founder team
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- You must be able to handle and manage multiple relationships with Ambassadors, tastemakers, and partners with the highest level of customer service
- The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize travel and time in the field within regular department workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented with high standards for excellence
- Strong time management skills
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance covered at 100% for eligible employees
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation time
- Cell phone stipend
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to email@example.com
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.