REPORTS TO: VP, Brand
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Seattle, WA (USA)
MiiR is hiring a Copywriter! We are looking for a highly creative new team member to lead and develop a consistent, engaging brand voice across all creative work for MiiR's marketing, retail, and social channels.
About MiiR: Design forward. Generosity driven.
At MiiR, we make premium stainless steel vessels for coffee, beer, wine and food, all of which rely on three things at their core: water, earth and the relationship people have with both. We sit at the nexus of these three critical elements by setting aside a portion of revenue to fund projects focused on clean water, a healthy environment and strong communities. MiiR is Climate Neutral Certified, contributes to 1% For the Planet, and is a Certified B Corp.
About the Position:
The Copywriter will be responsible for developing copy across a variety of MiiR’s internal and external-facing assets. Primary areas of focus will be the brand’s print and digital platforms, such as: Social channels, consumer email, ecommerce, and B2B initiatives. Projects will range from product descriptions and merchandising, to seasonal marketing campaigns and print advertising. Additionally, the Copywriter will ensure that our creative messaging aligns with established style guidelines while simultaneously helping strengthen/build the brand voice. They will work with other Brand team members in delivering a high-quality, engaging experience to MiiR’s customers.
- Write and edit marketing, social, ecommerce, and merchandising copy for projects across the organization, including quick-turn creative requests.
- Proactively communicate with cross-functional team members to ensure deliverables are on brand and meet the brief.
- Effectively communicate a strategic approach to content and be able to present a strong, data-driven recommendation to the Marketing leadership team and other key stakeholders.
- Be the voice for copy/content best practices in creative decisions.
- Collaborate with Marketing team members in creative concepts ideation and content strategy.
- Contribute to, and assist in leading, the creation and evolution MiiR’s brand guidelines.
- Maintain strong file/version organization for all copy and content.
- Collaborate with internal teams and senior leadership to continuously evolve our process and resources.
- Edit and create consistent copy across all platforms and deliverable
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to source information as needed to support content deliverables.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Brand leadership
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in writing in an on-brand voice for: Social platforms, consumer marketing, or physical/digital merchandising. A related degree is preferred with experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- An online portfolio of relevant work is required. Short and long-form storytelling examples are preferred but not mandatory.
- Able to create great results in a fast-paced environment.
- Simultaneously balance and prioritize multiple deliverables while keeping the rest of the team informed on progress.
- Gives and receives actionable feedback, innate collaborator.
Meets deadlines with a skillful focus on detail.
Google Docs, Google Slides, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, & Excel
Proven social media experience
Knowledge of SEO best practices
UX copywriting expertise
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited vacation time
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to email@example.com
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.