Corporate Account Executive
Position: Corporate Account Executive
Reports to: VP of Sales
Hours: Full Time/Salary + Bonus Opp
Location:MiiR HQ (Fremont, Seattle, WA
MiiR is on a journey to change the world and we want you to join us! We are united in our passion to inspire and empower through amazing design and transparent giving.
The Corporate AE is a key role in our sales team (lovingly called "Salesgang") and is responsible for introducing MiiR’s product line (and our Product to Project story) into big business employee-gifting, events, and merchandise offerings. This is an opportunity to develop (with support of the VP) the corporate sales channel, providing important input and ideas to create and shape a category with exciting potential for MiiR.
- Executing the launch and growth of CustoMiiR corporate sales by identifying, cold-calling, networking, and building sales relationships with corporate buyers. Create and develop long-term business relationships with large businesses, corporate offices, and chains.
- Identify trends and areas of opportunity for product growth and story-telling as it relates to corporate sales.
- Maximize incoming sales leads (in or out of corporate sales) as needed.
- This position is Seattle (Fremont) based, but travel will include trade shows and quarterly (or as necessary) visits.
- Ensure contact with each account happens quarterly, at minimum bi-annually.
- Answer incoming calls during business hours for corporate sales leads.
- Track calendar and timelines for reorder opportunities and buying seasons.
- Join in (and contribute) to weekly sales meetings, 1-1's with manager, and complete weekly sales reports.
- Maintain a thorough and updated knowledge of offerings and features for all products offered by MiiR.
- Ensure highest levels of service, as aligned with MiiR values, is conducted in all business interactions.
- Be proficient and articulate in communicating MiiR's story and vision, including product and give.
- Be a key presence and driver at requested events and trade shows, including setup/teardown/floor/follow-up.
- Grow personally and professionally, and support team members in their success and growth.
- Cover other positions if team member/members are out of the office or on vacation (if applicable).
A Few Benefits We Offer:
- Health/Dental insurance for eligible employees (MiiR pays 60%)
- Paid time off (beginning 2 weeks first year)
- Annual MiiR Rad Day (one day per year to take off and live out MiiR values)
- Working with a high growth/impact Certified B Corp
- Ongoing sales and personal development training
- Be part of a dynamic team of people united around a common passion and purpose
- Generous employee discounts at MiiR.com and MiiR Flagship store
- Discounts at partner brands
- Laser tag and nerf gun wars (Also, foursquare... Yes, foursquare)
- Annual Camp MiiR retreat
(Read and follow carefully, as attention to detail is important in this position)
- Send email to email@example.com with subject line: Corporate AE
- Please answer the following questions in the body of the email. Remember, a person is reading this letter, so be you, but with brevity.
- Attach your resume, please do not paste into body of the email.
- Answer the following questions in the body of the email (not as an attachment).
- What makes you want to apply to this job?
- What is the most important quality you bring to our team?
- What part of sales amps you up?
- Beer or coffee. . . Why?
- What is your favorite MiiR product and why?
- If we asked you what farm animal you would be in our Salesgang, what would you be and why? (Bonus points if you somehow don't repeat an animal that has already been claimed.)
- Two sentences explaining why you should get a phone interview.
**As we are receiving a high volume of applicants, please be assured we are reading through them all (thanks for your patience.) No follow-ups are necessary. Thank you for your interest in working with MiiR.