Customer Support Representative
POSITION: Customer Support Representative
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Boise, ID (USA)
MiiR is on a journey to change the world and we want you to join us! We are united in our passion to inspire and empower through amazing design and transparent giving. We do this by selling innovative, high quality products via our Flagship store, the web and premium wholesale accounts worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries via incoming phone calls, live chat, email, and other social media outlets as required
- Handling and resolving customer inquiries in a friendly and respectful manner
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to resolve product and service inquiries
- Directing requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource, and/or the appropriate internal department
- Following up on customer interactions
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Participation in MiiR’s mission to inspire and empower through amazing design and transparent giving
- Maintain daily review and vetting of all Cascade Designs pro program applicants, following standard protocol for approvals, renewal and denial process.
- Be familiar with warranty policy and respond to warranty inquiries appropriately.
- Perform cursory evaluation of new dealer inquiries and communicate questions or next steps back to the prospective dealer
- Respond to and manage in-kind donation requests
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Pleasant, courteous and efficient telephone manner with an excellent customer service approach
- Capacity to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of retailers and consumers on a wide range of issues.
- Previous employment customer services and/or retail a plus.
- Knowledge and familiarity with our products.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Proficient with basic computer skills – Excel, Word, web browsers
- Working at a high growth/impact Certified B Corp
- Health, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching and conference attendance
- Opportunity to expand MiiR’s growing brand
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.