POSITION: ERP Administrator
REPORTS TO: CEO
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Seattle, WA (USA)
MiiR is on a journey to change the world and we want you to join us! We are united in our passion to inspire and empower through amazing design and transparent giving. We do this by selling innovative, high quality products via our Flagship store, the web and premium wholesale accounts worldwide.
We are currently searching for an ERP Administrator whose primary responsibility is to own MiiR’s ERP systems as the company's go-to source for all things related to its overall day to day performance and accuracy as we grow and scale our business.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees/owns the Acumatica ERP/CRM cloud bases platform & systems
- Ensures the day to day reliable performance of Acumatica
- Troubleshoots and resolves any ERP related software, connectors, user access or other problems.
- Manage and maintain various third-party systems that interface with the core ERP/CRM architecture.
- Participates in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test and implement ERP/CRM systems and applications.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to our security or usability concerns.
- Build standardized dashboards for teams across the business to monitor KPI’s and other related reporting.
- Coordinates new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users.
- Recommends new features or changes to configuration/workflows based on user feedback.
- The candidate will work closely with all departments as well as various operational support staff, sales teams and finance teams to maintain, update and implement changes needed.
- Facilitate all user training for the supported systems.
- Maintain all user accounts and security access.
- Acts as the conduit for Acumatica software and its agent and third-party systemsand management/oversight of each.
- Employee/company admin for software and device management and setup (hardware/software/etc.)
- Works with the finance and accounting teams to evaluate and approve budgets and related purchases.
- Complete ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- CRM: 3 years (Preferred)
- System Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- ERP: 3 years (Required)
- Working at a high growth/impact Certified B Corp
- Health, dental, vision insurance for eligible employees
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Opportunity to expand MiiR’s growing brand
- Dog friendly offices
APPLY: Please send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.