Flagship Brand Ambassador
We’re hiring! Join our team by becoming a Brand Ambassador at MiiR Flagship. Enjoy a dynamic workplace designed to be a tangible extension of MiiR, a Seattle-based active lifestyle company with a mission to empower people for a better future. Situated in a LEED platinum certified building located in the heart of Fremont, Seattle, MiiR Flagship is a unique, experiential retail space that attracts a passionate, open minded, service-oriented, customer-centric team committed to sharing the MiiR story through both product sales and service.
As Brand Ambassador, you’ll be a champion of representing MiiR, whether serving up MiiR product on the sales floor or a stellar cortado behind the espresso bar. We have an immediate opening for full time (opening and closing shifts) and/or part time team members. MiiR Flagship is open seven days a week from early morning until 7-9 PM, depending on the day and time of year; evening and weekend work may be required. Though not guaranteed, we try our best to set consistent schedules.
Our company culture can be defined by the following values that also inform how and who we hire:
- Be open
- Find a way
- Start with yes
- Enjoy the ride
- Embrace a role that emphasizes the importance of both sales and service
- Provide exceptional service in a fast paced café/bar and retail setting from the moment a potential customer walks in
- Exercise your knowledge of all MiiR Flagship product and service offerings with customers, as appropriate
- Exercise your knowledge of the MiiR story with customers, including MiiR’s mission, giving program and core values, as appropriate
- Take and make customer food and beverage orders
- Keep our space clean, tidy and looking sharp
- Participate in the daily service, opening and closing of MiiR Flagship
- Develop relationships with our regular customers and become familiar with their needs
- Engage with customers during their time in our space. We want them feeling great about their visit!
- Show up on time, in appropriate attire, ready to engage and serve authentically and in a way that elevates the MiiR brand
What You Bring
- 1 +/- years of experience working in a customer service/hospitality/retail role, or similar experience
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn, grow and contribute to the team beyond coffee and/or beer sectors
- Ability to inform and serve customers on all our offerings, including a wide assortment of beer, kombucha and other beverages
- Showcase a positive, professional attitude in a team setting
- Proactive communication - the ability to identify and clearly communicate needs with colleagues, and receive and respond to feedback
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, communication and most of all, hospitality - taking care of people
- Flexibility and willingness to meet changing business needs - be creative!
- Must have Washington State Food Handler Permit and Washington State Class 12 Mixologist Permit upon start date
- Ability to make coffee drinks efficiently is a bonus (we serve Counter Culture coffee on a La Marzocco machine and serve pour-overs)
Essential Physical Job Functions
- Standing for an extended period of time, walking, stooping, kneeling and squatting
- Pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Computer/POS register and bar equipment usage
- Cleaning, tidying, dusting, organizing, restocking
- Reaching, turning, and performing precision work around our bar area
- Receiving, understanding and carrying out oral and written instructions and requesting clarification when needed
We offer competitive hourly wages based on your experience and productivity, and benefits to full time team members, including health insurance and paid time off. Tips are an additional part of compensation, and team members are eligible to participate in a company wide bonus pool.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off in person at Flagship (ask for Jamie, our Flagship General Manager). But first, learn more about our company, our team and our giving story. We look forward to hearing from you!
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.