Flagship Brand Ambassador
POSITION: Brand Ambassador
REPORTS TO: Flagship Operations Manager
HOURS: Part Time + Full Time
Weekend availability required
LOCATION: Greater Seattle Area/ Fremont
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated. MiiR has given over $1,500,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
- Embrace a role that emphasizes the importance of both sales and service
- Provide exceptional service in a fast paced café/bar and retail setting from the moment a potential customer walks in
- Exercise your knowledge of all MiiR Flagship product and service offerings with customers, as appropriate
- Exercise your knowledge of the MiiR story with customers, including MiiR’s mission, giving program and core values, as appropriate
- Take and make customer food and beverage orders
- Keep our space clean, tidy and looking sharp
- Participate in the daily service, opening and closing of MiiR Flagship
- Develop relationships with our regular customers and become familiar with their needs
- Engage with customers during their time in our space. We want them feeling great about their visit!
- Show up on time, in appropriate attire, ready to engage and serve authentically and in a way that elevates the MiiR brand
What You Bring
- 2 +/- years of experience working in a customer service/ specialty coffee/ hospitality/ retail role, or similar experience
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn, grow and contribute to the team beyond coffee and/or beer sectors
- Ability to inform and serve customers on all our offerings, including a wide assortment of coffee beer, kombucha and other beverages
- Showcase a positive, professional attitude in a team setting
- Proactive communication - the ability to identify and clearly communicate needs with colleagues, and receive and respond to feedback
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, communication and most of all, hospitality - taking care of people
- Flexibility and willingness to meet changing business needs - be creative!
- Must have Washington State Food Handler Permit and Washington State Class 12 Mixologist Permit upon start date
- Ability to make coffee drinks efficiently is a bonus (we serve Olympia Coffee on a La Marzocco machine and serve pour overs)
Essential Physical Job Functions
- Standing for an extended period of time, walking, stooping, kneeling and squatting
- Pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Computer/POS register and bar equipment usage
- Cleaning, tidying, dusting, organizing, restocking
- Reaching, turning, and performing precision work around our bar area
- Occasional distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors of food and beverage
- Receiving, understanding and carrying out oral and written instructions and requesting clarification when needed
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
We offer competitive hourly wages based on your experience and productivity, and benefits to full-time team members, including health insurance, paid time off & industry pro deals. Tips are an additional part of compensation, and team members are eligible to participate in a company-wide bonus pool.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off in person at the MiiR Flagship. But first, learn more about our company, our team, and our giving story. We look forward to hearing from you!
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.