POSITION: Graphic Designer
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Seattle, WA (USA)
MiiR is hiring a Graphic Designer! We are looking for a new team member to lead and develop brand-building creative work for MiiR's marketing, retail, and social channels.
- You will partner with the Creative Director, Copywriter, and Project Manager to develop strategic visuals for the brand, including: Packaging, partnerships, emails, display ads, presentations, and social media to drive sales and consumer engagement.
- You will lead and contribute to each phase of the design process: research, brainstorm, concepts, design layout, photo art direction, and more.
- You are a highly creative problem solver with a positive, customer-centric mindset and a passion for building scalable systems through great design.
What success looks like: Positively influencing the strategic growth of the brand from a visual design perspective. The ideal candidate would have a high level of organization, drive, motivation to succeed, team mindset, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail.
About the Position
- The Graphic Designer demonstrates strong design skills through visual storytelling elements (typography, composition, layout, illustration), with an understanding of best practices for digital, print production, and retail engagement.
- Owns design responsibilities on projects, manage your own day-to-day workflow while adhering to project timelines and deliverables, with a high level of self-sufficiency – from beginning design concept to delivery.
- Ability to articulate ideas, rationale and design details, both verbally and in writing.
- Lead through ambiguity by identifying roadblocks and taking action to ensure project success.
- Continually seeks to grow skills and proactively requests feedback for personal development.
Position is in Seattle, Washington, and is currently full-time work-from-home until further notice. Candidates must be located in the Seattle area, no relocation offered.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience in web, mobile, and print at either an advertising agency, design studio, or in-house team.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent years of experience.
- A stellar online portfolio demonstrating branding systems, marketing, and user-centered design solutions.
- Technical skills: Proficient in full Adobe Creative Suite, Google platform, Microsoft Office, and project management software.
- Adherence to brand consistency, impeccable attention to detail, and consumer trend focus.
- Expertise with typography, layout and color choice. Demonstrated knowledge and ability to design for accessibility and inclusion.
- Strategic thinking skills with a strong bias for action and results-driven mindset.
- Thorough understanding of current web design best practices.
- Excellent communication, written, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and quickly prioritize tasks.
- Possesses a high level of self-awareness (strengths and opportunities), owns personal development.
- Proactive problem solving.
- Understanding of the trends in retail and digital marketing.
- Photography art direction experience (preferred).
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited vacation time
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
About MiiR: Design forward. Generosity driven.
At MiiR, we make premium stainless steel vessels for coffee, beer, wine and food, all of which rely on three things at their core: water, earth and the relationship people have with both. We sit at the nexus of these three critical elements by setting aside a portion of revenue to fund projects focused on clean water, a healthy environment and strong communities. MiiR is Climate Neutral Certified, contributes to 1% For the Planet, and is a Certified B Corp.
APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.