Graphic Production Artist Manager
POSITION: Graphic Production Artist Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior CustoMiiR Manager
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Greater Seattle Area
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $1,500,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
We’re looking for a motivated and friendly team player who will support our sales team by providing sales graphic assets for our CustoMiiR drinkware customization program.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage those responsible for intake of graphic mockup requests from the sales team, placing customer logo/artwork on designated MiiR products to create digital proofs.
- Help with specific requests for unique creative graphic artwork for designated customers and key accounts.
- Handle and resolve customer design inquiries, as communicated by sales staff, in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Provide feedback on the CustoMiiR mock-up process to streamline efficiency.
- Participate in MiiR’s mission to inspire and empower through amazing design and transparent giving, while being customer obsessed.
- Assist our decoration partners to format and proof customer artwork.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Competency in Google Drive navigation and MAC OS
- Knowledge of pre-press and post-production practices.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Strong skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Strong skills in problem solving, multi tasking, organization and detail orientation
- Attention to detail and accuracy accomplishing tasks.
- Positive attitude and the ability to project a positive company image. Loyal, discreet and responsible
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance covered at 100% for eligible employees
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation time
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.