IT Support Engineer
POSITION: IT Support Engineer
REPORTS TO: CEO
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Seattle, WA (USA)
MiiR is on a journey to change the world and we want you to join us! We are united in our passion to inspire and empower through amazing design and transparent giving. We do this by selling innovative, high-quality products via our Flagship store, the web, and premium wholesale accounts worldwide.
We are currently searching for an Internal Support Engineer whose primary responsibility is to support and maintain the company’s IT infrastructure and provide technical support to end-users within the company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Own designated software or hardware systems, and take responsibility for their maintenance and operation. Including, but not limited to…..
- Handling hardware and software support
- Resolving software errors,
- Installing and updating software,
- Installing and replacing hardware, and training end-users.
- Ongoing infrastructure, maintenance, and system checks.
- Responsible for arranging and implementing office moves, including reinstalling computers, hardware, and cabling.
- Responsible for adding new employees to the system, adding their username, setting up their email accounts, and installing their computer and other necessary hardware, etc.
- Responsible for removing exiting employees from the system and removing computer and other equipment to storage.
- Monitor and track all hardware and equipment, making sure each piece of equipment is asset-tagged and documented.
- Maintain all original software, making sure it is in a centrally located place and continually up to date.
- Respond to technical requests and outages, resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Ongoing training to keep up to date with relevant technology
- Educate and assist with meetings, training materials, and goal-setting involving information technology (IT).
- Provide expertise and advice on appropriate use, forecasting needs and offering recommendations.
- Work with 3rd party firms to identify solutions to help better systems and communication between platforms
Qualifications and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree and at least one to two years' experience within a similar environment.
- Microsoft certification or A+ certification (or similar work experience).
- Google G suite, Shopify, and other relevant web-based business integration programs
- Inventory management, such as Jamf or other similar mobile device management programs, experience a plus.
- Experience working with/managing Acumatica or similar ERP systems or vendors a must.
- A thirst for ongoing training to keep up to date with relevant technology
- Working at a high growth/impact Certified B Corp
- Health, dental insurance for eligible employees
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Opportunity to expand MiiR’s growing brand
- Dog friendly offices
APPLY: Please send Resume and Cover Letter to careers.@miir.com
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.