Laser Engraving Specialist
POSITION: Laser Engraving Specialist
REPORTS TO: Domestic Print Director
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Marysville, WA
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $1,500,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
The laser engraving tech will operate and maintain our in-house laser production orders in tandem with our custom decoration teams needs. The role will oversee the day-to-day order picking, sorting, prep, engraving, and packing of goods for shipment.
- Coordinate orders and prioritize with the custom product team
- Work with warehouse team to pick inventory accurately within
- Production of laser engraving needs for all orders ranging from one off monogramming to larger scale production orders
- Set up of machines per different shape variations by helping to create jigs needed and adjusting as necessary
- Transfer of files from our art department to the laser machine software for printing
- Prep and production of engraving on items
- Quality oversight on all items engraved including at set up, cleaning and repacking
- Upkeep of machines in both daily upkeep and long-term performance
- Process improvement to ensure consistent order flow and efficiency
- Sorting and readying orders for shipment to the end customers
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to flow plan projects, prioritizing and maintaining output
- Understanding of general computer programs that are interactive and require the operator to make adjustments within the software
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, proven ability to organize complex processes involving multiple, detailed tasks and multiple inputs.
- Team player who is adaptable and process driven. Work with international teams/suppliers is a plus.
- Consumer product experience and customer obsessed mentality preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong quantitative and analytic skills and aptitude.
- Acumatica or other ERP system knowledge is a plus
- Asana or other project management software is a plus
- Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance covered at 100% for eligible employees
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation time
- Cell phone stipend
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.