MiiR Brand Specialist
Position: MiiR Brand Specialist
Reports to: Store Manager
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week
Exemption Status: Non-Exemption
The heart of our business is about MiiR products. First and foremost the store is designed to offer customers the opportunity to interact with our product and interact with our mission. You’ll need to know the details of our products and be able to explain the features and benefits of them. You’ll need to know about our give program and why it’s a part of our DNA. You’ll learn and inform our customers about what our active projects are around the world and help educate on the what, where, why and who. You’ll be working in a fast paced coffee shop and tap room which is an integral part of our story - providing community for our customers. If you don’t have coffee shop experience but have a passion for retail, our mission, and want to learn, we can help train you. If you have coffee shop experience that’s great, but we’re not focused on perfecting the craft. We make great coffee drinks with the finest beans - but we are not looking for barista artistes. We want people with passion and customer service attitudes. 5% of our product sales revenue supports giving projects around the world and we need people who can help us achieve our goals.
- Must be 21 Years or Older
- Retail, coffee shop, or restaurant experience desired - just bring the best parts with you.
- Professional attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work well with others, must be a team player
- Willingness to receive feedback and make appropriate changes
- Enthusiasm for the MiiR brand and team culture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Learn and champion company culture & values
- Provide superior customer service
- Take/ring up and make customer orders
- Maintenance of equipment and environment
- Participate in opening and closing.
- Know and understand all services, products and merchandise.
- Maintain overall appearance of the Flagship, keeping it clean, neat and well merchandised in all areas.
- Participate in job tasks that help promote the success and sustainability of the business.
- Other duties as needed
Essential Physical Job Functions:
- Constant standing/walking
- Stooping, kneeling or crawling
- Pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs
- Computer/POS Register and bar equipment usage
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around bar area
- Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
- Occasional Distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors
If interested, please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com