POSITION: Production Assistant
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Seattle, WA (USA)
MiiR is on a journey to change the world and we want you to join us! We are united in our passion to inspire and empower through amazing design and transparent giving. We do this by selling innovative, high quality products via our Flagship store, the web and premium wholesale accounts worldwide.
We are currently searching for Production Assistant whose primary responsibility is to manage the fulfillment of sales orders.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Adhere to and champion MiiR’s company values
- Control the flow of projects to our decorators
- Ensure the custom queue is updated daily
- Facilitate shipping and returns for custom orders
- Ensure clear communication to the Sales and Marketing Teams
- Drive continual improvement of our internal custom process and communication
- Be available to members of the sales team for questions about production
- Coordinate with the warehouse manager on product shipments to decorators
- Receive and evaluate production samples for quality and logo compliance
- Act as a key asset to the operations team and the company as a whole by providing assistance with other design and/or engineering needs as requested.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in managing projects, people, and working with vendors
- Able to be both creative and analytical with solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player with ability to take the lead when necessary
- Demonstrates social customer service techniques such as patience, empathy, advocacy, and conflict resolution
- A self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organizational skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and collaborative team environment
- Working at a high growth/impact Certified B Corp
- Health, dental insurance for eligible employees
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Opportunity to expand MiiR’s growing brand
- Dog friendly offices
APPLY: Please send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.