Project Manager, Marketing
POSITION: Project Manager, Marketing
REPORTS TO: Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Greater Seattle Area
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $1,500,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
Project managers provide cross-functional project / programming support to deliver projects / programs on time and on budget. Project managers are integral members of the marketing team who participate in timeline & resource management, process improvement while serving as active participants in cross-functional coordination and work.
- Work closely with the Creative & Marketing team to ensure new products & programs are launched on time for both wholesale & direct-to-consumer channels
- Coordinate with Operations, Marketing, and Sales teams on new product status updates. Be available to internal stakeholders for questions about product status updates
- Create and maintain project documentation including all pertinent documents, process flows, and project updates.
- Work closely with MiiR Operations team to ensure timely order production from sampling to delivery for use by the Marketing team
- Work closely with the Marketing team to manage and understand marketing requirements. Provide key documentation for stakeholders as needed.
- Manages projects or major project components as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, proven ability to organize complex processes involving multiple, detailed tasks and multiple inputs.
- Team player who is adaptable and process driven.
- Consumer product experience and customer obsessed mentality preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong quantitative and analytic skills and aptitude.
- Prior work with international teams/suppliers is a plus.
- Acumatica or other ERP system knowledge is a plus
- Asana or other project management software is a plus
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance covered at 100% for eligible employees
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation time
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.