Project Specialist -Distributor Accounts
POSITION: Project Specialist, Distributor Accounts
REPORTS TO: Senior Project Manager, CAP Key Acct + Distributors
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Washington (USA)
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $1,500,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
Project specialists provide project management support to deliver projects on time and on budget. Specialists are integral members of the project team who participate in process improvement and serve as active participants in cross-functional coordination and work.
- Work closely with the Process and Project Management Team on key account and global distributor process improvement and onboarding.
- Coordinate with Project Manager on project status updates. Be available to internal stakeholders for questions about project status updates
- Create and maintain project documentation including all pertinent documents, process flows, and project updates.
- Support and complete order management and processing as directed by the Senior Project Manager
- Work closely with China Operations team and suppliers to ensure timely order production from sampling to delivery
- Work closely with the Compliance team to manage and understand country specific documentation requirements. Provide key documentation for key account/distributor projects as needed.
- Manages, with supervision, projects or major project components as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, proven ability to organize complex processes involving multiple, detailed tasks and multiple inputs.
- Team player who is adaptable and process driven. Work with international teams/suppliers is a plus.
- Consumer product experience and customer obsessed mentality preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong quantitative and analytic skills and aptitude.
- Acumatica or other ERP system knowledge is a plus
- Asana or other project management software is a plus
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited vacation time
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to email@example.com
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.