Sales Development Director
POSITION: Sales Development Director
REPORTS TO: President of Global Sales
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Greater Seattle Area
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $1,500,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
The Sales Development Director is responsible for engaging with prospective customers and new business channels through email, cold calling, and/or events to qualify new leads and develop our wholesale/specialty pipeline. This role may also assist in account management for specific accounts/channels key to MiiR growth.
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects and channels
- Accurately identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer to improve MiiR’s outbound process and success
- Manage relationships and growth for specific strategic accounts
- Become an expert in our products and order processes to assist customers and close deals
- Represent MiiR brand at various trade shows as needed (travel required)
- Maintain a positive, empathic and professional attitude, always putting the customer at the center of what we do
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5-8 years sales experience, preferably in a business development role.
- Experience reaching or exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly activity goals and quotas
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excel familiarity and data analysis/forecasting experience
- Strong CRM experience (HubSpot, Salesforce, Etc) a bonus.
- Strong self starter and team player with the ability to live MiiR’s values and treat our customers with respect, empathy and integrity.
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance covered at 100% for eligible employees
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation time
- Cell phone stipend
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, and or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.