Sales Project Manager
Position: Sales Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
Hours: Full Time/Salary
Location: MiiR HQ (Fremont, Seattle, USA)
Under the direction of the Leadership Team, the Sales Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the growth of MiiR’s current customer base along with expansion into new distribution channels. Collaborating with the Sales Team, Marketing Team, and Operations Teams to ensure all customer expectations and project scope are on track.
The position reports to the Director of Sales. Within the organization, the position has primary working relationships with the CEO, CMO, COO, VP of Operations. Outside the organization, the position coordinates with project subcontractors, contractors, service providers, key stakeholders and community partners.
KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in determining the resources (time, data, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Ensure and evaluate quality project data collection, present results to team Write reports on the project for management, when requested
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate current systems to improve project operations to meet project deliverables
- Create and maintain comprehensive project data and documentation
- Supervise, coach and mentor project staff and/or interns.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, BODIES OF KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
The position requires commitment to the Product to Project philosophy underwritten by the organization's Leadership Team. The position requires a strong work ethic centered around repeatable solutions along with a passion for innovative and unconventional work. The candidate must have a high level of adaptability and out-of-the-box thinking, and be comfortable with re-designing workflow processes based on emerging results. Requires a mature individual who possesses excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Exceptional and demonstrated communications skills are essential. Must be detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities and projects. Must be a self-directed problem solver with advanced analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to coordinate activities of various individuals and teams.
- Bachelors’ degree (B.A.) with an emphasis in business, social services, psychology, communications or other related field; or at least four years of experience working in a, nonprofit, social services or marketing field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be fluent in MS Excel and Word software applications, as well as possess a high level of capability with PowerPoint.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Work on location in Seattle with our Team
- Occasionally Travel domestically to attend to relevant business matters
Occasionally lift boxes heavier than 25lbs while helping the Operations Team!
- Familiarity with web-based data collection and management tools and social media tools.
- Experience with custom manufacturing sales cycles
Please send resumes to email@example.com.