Sales Support Specialist
POSITION: Sales Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Greater Seattle Area
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $2,000,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
As the Sales Support Specialist, you will be an integral member of the sales team. In this role, you are essentially the backbone of our sales organization by assisting in sales order entry and order tracking/management, new customer and item set-up, being a liaison between sales and operations and marketing teams and delivering key reporting metrics.
The ideal candidate is performance oriented and finds a way to help the sales team deliver value to our customers. You have a strong eye for detail and are incredibly organized. You must have a continuous improvement approach to all your work; a sense of urgency; a supportive attitude and excellent customer service skills. Great entry level position to learn the entire business and possibly move into a sales role or other positions that suit your skill set with proven performance.
- Support sales staff by entering, completing and tracking orders all while keeping sales informed of any issues with delivery
- Assist in inventory look-up and allocation
- Provide all necessary data to senior management upon request and coordinate meetings between departments
- Coordinate sample shipments to sales team, customers and externals sales agents
- Establish active communication and engagement with all other departments to help out where necessary
- Collaborate effectively with the sales team by creating and issuing sales tracking documentation upon request
- Set up new customers and new product in ERP system (Accumatica)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in supporting senior-level sales management
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets using vlookup and pivot tables, including other data management software
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a clear and friendly speaking voice
- Be strongly skilled in data entry, travel organization and customer service including basic math and reporting skills
- Attention to detail is necessary as well as being a people person with excellent customer service knowledge
- Must be able to work some weekends for trade shows
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance covered at 100% for eligible employees
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation time
- Cell phone stipend
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.