Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director
POSITION: Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Seattle, WA (USA)
MiiR is hiring a Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director! We are looking for a new team member to lead and develop brand-building creative work for MiiR's marketing, retail, and social channels.
- You will partner with the Brand Director, Copywriter, and Project Manager to develop strategic visuals for the brand, packaging, partnerships, emails, display ads, presentations, and social media to drive sales and consumer engagement.
- You will lead and contribute to each phase of the design process: research, brainstorm, concepts, design layout, photo art direction, and more.
- You are a highly creative problem solver with a positive, customer-centric mindset and a passion for building scalable systems through great design.
What success looks like: Positively influencing the strategic growth of the brand from a visual design perspective. The ideal candidate would have a high level of organization, drive, motivation to succeed, team mindset, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail.
About the Position
- The Senior Graphic Designer demonstrates strong design skills through visual storytelling elements (typography, composition, layout, illustration), with an understanding of best practices for digital, print production, and retail engagement.
- Owns design responsibilities on projects, manage your own day-to-day workflow while adhering to project timelines and deliverables, with a high level of self-sufficiency – from beginning design concept to delivery.
- The Senior Graphic Designer will have one Graphic Designer direct report.
- Ability to articulate ideas, rationale and design details, both verbally and in writing.
- Lead through ambiguity by identifying roadblocks and taking action to ensure project success.
- Continually seeks to grow skills and proactively requests feedback for personal development.
Position is in Seattle, Washington, and is currently full-time work-from-home until further notice. Candidates must be located in the Seattle area, no relocation offered.
- 8+ years of graphic design experience in web, mobile, and print at either an advertising agency, design studio, or in-house team.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent years of experience.
- A stellar online portfolio demonstrating branding systems, marketing, and user-centered design solutions.
- Technical skills: Proficient in full Adobe Creative Suite, Google platform, Microsoft Office, and project management software.
- Adherence to brand consistency, impeccable attention to detail, and consumer trend focus.
- Expertise with typography, layout and color choice. Demonstrated knowledge and ability to design for accessibility and inclusion.
- Strategic thinking skills with a strong bias for action and results-driven mindset.
- Thorough understanding of current web design best practices.
- Excellent communication, written, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and quickly prioritize tasks.
- Possesses a high level of self-awareness (strengths and opportunities), owns personal development.
- Proactive problem solving.
- Deep understanding of the trends in retail and digital marketing.
- Photography art direction experience (preferred).
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
About MiiR: Design forward. Generosity driven.
At MiiR, we make premium stainless steel vessels for coffee, beer, wine and food, all of which rely on three things at their core: water, earth and the relationship people have with both. We sit at the nexus of these three critical elements by setting aside a portion of revenue to fund projects focused on clean water, a healthy environment and strong communities. MiiR is Climate Neutral Certified, contributes to 1% For the Planet, and is a Certified B Corp.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to email@example.com
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.