Social Media Guru
Position: Social Media Guru
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Hours: Full Time/Salary
Location: MiiR HQ (Fremont, Seattle, USA)
MiiR is on a journey to change the world and we want you to join us! We are united in our passion to inspire and empower through amazing design and transparent giving. We do this by selling innovative, high quality products via our Flagship store, the web and premium wholesale accounts worldwide. MiiR is a Product to Project™ company (where every product sold funds a trackable giving project), a Certified B Corp, and 1%For the Planet member.
We are currently searching for an ambitious, smart and witty social media guru in our Seattle-based office who can build and maintain our social media presence while developing trust across all channels. You will be responsible for developing social media strategies that drive strong engagement and build relationships. You should also have the ability to think strategically and to execute creative ideas with style. As a guru, you should have expertise across all social media outlets and have a proven ability to execute plans through analytics and campaign planning. You should possess excellent communication and copywriting skills, be team-oriented and be able to think creatively and outside of the box. And finally, you must be a self-starter who is comfortable and confident in flexing from a range of strategy to creative to analytical skills on a daily basis.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be a guru in the social media marketing space and be able to hit the ground running. Your key cross-functional partners will be the E-Commerce, Impact and Creative teams.
Some things you'll be doing:
- Develop social media strategies that support marketing objectives by leveraging previous campaign analytics and taking into consideration business objectives and seasonal opportunities.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of multiple social media campaigns across multiple social networks, including: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other community sites
- Listen and monitor social media conversations. Gather insights to inform content development, to promote growth and to create authentic engagement. Collect valuable listening intelligence to share learnings with cross-functional teams
- Monitor and stay up to date on relevant trending topics and changes to social media platforms as well as emerging social media platforms to quickly locate opportunities for engagement. Identify new tools, technology, trends and platforms that we should be utilizing to improve overall results and efficiency
- Analyze social media/content marketing and collaborate with key stakeholders to identify, refine, create and deliver social marketing reports and insights that drive business initiatives
- Leverage stories surrounding MiiR Give Projects that build strong social communities and inspire and empower our customers to improves the lives of others
- Respond reactively and engage proactively ensuring the MiiR brand voice and a high level of responsiveness are maintained
- Establish new and maintain existing social media relationships by proactively engaging in discussions surrounding our products and brand
- Work with cross-functional teams to help build and optimize social marketing/content programs that drive connection of the MiiR brand to consumers through entertaining, educational and/or promotional content.
- Build social media content calendar to ensure content and assets are being released and promoted on time & in alignment to marketing plans
- Set clear goals for social media growth and be able to measure them for success
- Develop goals to turn customers and fans into advocates
- Design, create, and manage social ad campaigns
- Monitor online reviews and respond accordingly
Requirements and Skills:
- Social & Digital Media Marketing experience (preferably 3+ years minimum)
- Expert level experience with online social networking tools (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogs etc.) for businesses
- Strong understanding of social analytics and insights
- Be able to see through an original idea; from concept to proof of concept design to execution and measurement
- Experience with brand storytelling
- Experience responding to customers through social media that creates authentic engagement with the brand
- Experience sourcing and managing content for social media
- Able to be both creative and analytical with social media marketing, demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound
- Knowledge of social media platforms and how to deliver content that is relevant for each
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Adept at communicating ideas in written/video format
- Team player with ability to take the lead when necessary (content curation and management, content development, online reputation management)
- Demonstrates social customer service techniques such as patience, empathy, advocacy, and conflict resolution
- A self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organizational skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Follow all marketing department standards and carry self in a manner that publicly reflects MiiR values.
- Be timely for all meetings, events, and presentations
- Represent MiiR in a way that is consistent with the company’s values, vision, and mission statement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we can offer:
- Working at a high growth/impact Certified B Corp
- Health, dental insurance for eligible employees
- Generous vacation time
- Professional development, in-office career coaching, and conference attendance
- Opportunity to expand MiiR’s growing brand
- Dog friendly offices
This is a full-time in-house role in our Seattle office.
If interested, please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com