SVP of Global Marketing
POSITION: SVP of Global Marketing
REPORTS TO: CEO
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Greater Seattle Area
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $2,00,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
As the SVP of Global Marketing you’ll need to be a master of your craft and be responsible for overall marketing and brand awareness of MiiR. You will be responsible for partnering with our CEO to bring his vision to life through strategic planning and tactical execution. You have a passion for design, generosity and sustainability and know how to clarify a brand message and distribute it globally to our vast global audience. Everything must be in sync across marketing, socialization, and product offerings in stores. You are a strong communicator and comfortable with being the point of contact for multiple key partners to MiiR. You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments, and aren’t afraid to take initiative and run with projects with varying levels of direction. You are curious, happy to be a disruptor and challenge the status quo of marketing. You are willing to take risks and think differently about CPG marketing tactics.
- Strategic Oversight + Effective Storytelling
- Increase brand relevance and engagement with key audiences
- Take responsibility for annual marketing plan, strategy and team
- Own product launch planning including seasonal, annual and agility projects (ie kickstarter, collaborations, etc.)
- Identify and execute differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials that address/inclusive of multiple points of view.
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads and conversions
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Build and develop a cohesive digital & social media marketing strategy.
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term product development and marketing plans
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies
- Manage and coordinate with PR agency
- Coaching, Mentoring and Budget Management
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing brand and digital team
- Positive attitude, proactive leadership and the ability to build consensus across
- Manage all marketing budget and expenditures
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Build long term relationships with employees, customers, distributors and vendors
- Work closely with Sales department to align sales and marketing strategies
- Work closely with Impact team to amplify and tell our story in a meaningful way
- Work closely with the Product & Operations teams ensuring timing, detail and goals are clearly communicated
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Curious with growth mindset
- 10+ years of leading people, mentoring and coaching
- 10+ years experience in consumer, retail, brand and digital marketing
- CPG/ Product line management experience a plus
- Being customer-centric
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis and how to utilize them, using to inform, but not dictate
- Regularly produce and present reports in a concise and easy to understand way
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to build decks, provide direction and clarity in less than 10 slides
- Through understanding of a cross functional project management driven process
Interested & want to apply? Please follow this link: APPLY HERE
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.