POSITION: Web Developer
REPORTS TO: eCommerce Product Manager
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Remote (for WA and ID residents ONLY)
MiiR is NOT currently accepting solicitations from recruiters, agencies or contractors for this position.
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $1,500,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
We are currently searching for a Web Developer whose primary responsibility is to execute on web development projects across multiple Shopify Plus instances under the MiiR brand.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the Shopify Plus platform, themes, liquid code and corresponding apps using clean, reusable and scalable code
- Optimize theme files across primary and expansion stores for efficient localization
- Influence and execute on CRO plan within brand standards and style guide using A/B testing plan and best practices
- Implement system integrations to support optimal UX, security and business processes
- Conducting root cause analysis and determining/developing corresponding action items
- Generate and maintain internal documentation related to the architecture, use and troubleshooting of MiiR owned digital properties
Qualifications and Skills:
- Certification or degree in Web Design, UX, UI, Web Development, or 3-5 years experience in e-Commerce web development required
- A strong portfolio demonstrating e-commerce web design and coding competence, highlighting any experience in e-commerce and/or work with lifestyle consumer brands
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies, mobile-first design & functionality with a focus on writing clean, well-documented and scalable code
- Ability to take direction from leadership & teammates while also providing valuable perspective on enhancing processes and experiences
- Passionate about building world-class digital experiences that balance action with attention to detail
- Experience with ADA & privacy compliance a strong plus
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for eligible employees
- Unlimited vacation time
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.