Unlike other Nariño coffees, La Florida expresses primary sweet and bright fruit flavors over chocolate or caramel, with a floral nose. High elevation (1800-2000m) and varietal selection (Caturra, Castillo) produce short trees perfect for meticulous cultivation and selective picking, yielding the intense, linear profile.
Saint Frank first discovered La Florida through their sourcing partner, Azahar, who identified the standout producers and terroir of Occidente Cooperative surrounding the majestic Galeras volcano. Having partnered with La Florida since 2016, Saint Frank is excited to see the positive impact their commitment to sustainable relationships is having for these families and they trust you will taste their enthusiasm and hope in each cup. Enjoy.
- Bright flavors of stone fruits with hints of sweet raspberries, alpine strawberries and hibiscus tea.
- Beans sourced from Tunja Grande, La Florida, Nariño, Colombia (1°35’73.5” N, 77°32’51.9”W)
- We recommend one part ground coffee to 15.8 parts filtered water (1:15.8)
- V60 Recipe: 24g coffee med-fine | 380g water off boil | 3:00 min duration
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.