This Camp Cup is a way to show that you support the protection of our public lands, and that you understand the importance of collective natural stewardship.
A portion of proceeds from each Public Lands Camp Cup will support Friends of Cedar Mesa’s efforts to build, staff, and support the Bears Ears National Monument Visit With Respect Center.
- Thermo 3D ™ Double Wall Vacuum Insulation Technology
- Keeps cold, stays hot
- Does not sweat
- Lid and cup are BPA free. Press-on lid prevents splashes and keeps drinks warm longer
- 18/8 Medical grade stainless steel doesn't transfer flavor & no metal aftertaste
- Hardshell™ Powder coat (colored camp cups)
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.