About Matt Draper
Internationally acclaimed fine art photographer Matt Draper uses his imagery to foster love for the ocean, by replacing fear with fascination. Draper travels the oceans of the world to bring his creative vision into existence. He spends countless hours in the water, learning to better understand each individual species he interacts with. By meticulously studying and patiently moving through each untamed environment, Draper's photography reveals distinct characteristics and hidden intuitive behaviours. Self-taught, Draper prides himself on only using natural light. This, combined with his freediving capabilities, makes for minimal disturbance when observing marine life.
- Thermo 3D ™ Double Wall Vacuum Insulation Technology
- Keeps cold, stays hot
- Does not sweat
- BPA free
- Perfect Seal™ Engineering
- 18/8 Medical grade stainless steel doesn't transfer flavor & no metal aftertaste
- Hardshell™ powder coat (colored pints)
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.