Small Business Support Contest
- Sponsorship. The MiiR COVID Small Business Support Contest (the “Contest”) is open to nominations for small businesses that meet the Contest criteria. The sponsor is MiiR Holdings LLC (“MiiR” or “Sponsor”), located at 3400 Stone Way N, Seattle WA 98103. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for Contest consideration, nominated businesses:
- Must be US-based, privately held, and have 5 or less physical locations. Businesses operating either as a franchisor or franchisee are not eligible for consideration.
- Cannot be affiliated with (i) MiiR, its employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, members, officers or directors (collectively, “Affiliates”), as well as (ii) members of an Affiliate’s immediate family and/or those living in the same household of an Affiliate.
- Applicable Laws and Regulations. The Contest hosted by MiiR is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. By nominating a business as provided herein, the nominating party and the nominated business agree to accepted all of the Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the nominating party and the nominated business agree to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest nominating party and the nominated business represents and warrants that nominating party and the nominated business are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in these Official Rules. The nominating party and the nominated business also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on May 26, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. PST and ends on June 23rd 6:00 p.m. PST. To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible businesses can be nominated by tagging the business on MiiR’s designated Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn posts, or through the MiiR website online pop-up form. Nominating parties should provide a brief explanation on why the nominated business should be selected, including factors such as the business’s commitment to social, environmental and community causes during the COVID pandemic. Each nominated business must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- Prizes: Sponsor shall select 20 winners of the Contest. Each winner of the Contest (a “Winner” or the “Winners”) will receive MiiR products valued at $5000.00 (the actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded). There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. A Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. By accepting the prize, the selected Winners must agree to sign a prize declaration and release and grant permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: Five (5) Winners shall be selected on Wednesday of each week for nominations received during the preceding calendar week during the Entry Period, for a total of twenty (20) Winners. Winners will be selected by a panel chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion to assess the merit of each nominated entry based on the Contest criteria. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email, phone or through social media within two days following the Winner selection each week. The Sponsor shall not be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within five days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. A list of Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, can be requested by sending Sponsor a request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: MiiR Holdings LLC 3400 Stone Way N, Seattle WA 98103. Requests must be postmarked no later than 5 p.m. on June 23rd, 2020.
- Rights Granted by Nominated Party and Nominated Business: By submitting an entry into this Contest, nominating parties and nominating businesses understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the successors and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, the nominating submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and Nominated business information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void nominations for any reason. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: A ominating party’s or nominated business’s entry into this Contest constitutes an agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, USA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. Each nominating party and nominated business agrees, as a condition of participating in this Contest, that if any disputes or causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest shall be resolved exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction located in King County, Washington without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Make sure your gift arrives in time for Christmas!
U.S. Shipping Only
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|Standard Ground / Priority||December 14th|
|Express Saver||December 18th|
|2 Day||December 19th|
* For international orders, the last day to order is December 14th. Additionally, we cannot guarantee on time delivery based on international customs processes.