New Standard Moka Pot
New Standard Moka Pot
The Moka Pot has always set a new standard. An innovation that made espresso accessible for everyone. Affordable, quick, and easy. No fancy equipment needed. Just your pot and grounds. The New Standard Moka Pot makes approximately 10 ounces of espresso strength brew – enough for six 50ml servings.
Reimagined with this legacy in mind, the New Standard Moka Pot introduces new materials to a timeless classic. Made from durable, non-corrosive stainless steel and PCR (post-consumer recycled) components, MiiR’s New Standard Moka Pot is built so that every cup of joe comes with a more responsible footprint.
90 years of heritage, meet the next 90 years of espresso.
Proper care and cleaning of your New Standard Moka Pot will ensure a long life and consistent flavor.
- After brewing, the Moka Pot will be hot! Allow to cool completely before cleaning.
- Pour any remaining coffee out of the upper body.
- Unscrew the upper body from the base and remove the funnel.
- Dispose of used grounds into your compost or trash bin by tapping the side of the funnel firmly on the edge of the bin.
- Remove the silicone gasket and perforated disc from the upper body.
- Gently wash all components with warm soapy water, and allow to dry separately before reassembling.
- If preferred, dry the upper body and base with a soft cloth or tea towel to avoid water spots.
- The upper body and base of the Moka Pot are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing will ensure the longevity of your product. The funnel and gasket should be hand-washed.
CAUTION: Use caution with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children. Choking hazard, may contain small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
Shipping & Returns
Do I have to pay for shipping?
MiiR offers free standard ground shipping within the contiguous United States for orders $75 and over. Standard ground orders under $75 are subject to a flat rate shipping fee of $9.95 USD. Expedited and international rates, if applicable, will be calculated in the checkout once you have entered your shipping address. A shipping charge will be applied to your final order in all other scenarios.
When will my order ship?
We do our best to ship your order within 1-2 business day of purchase, M-F. Exceptions may occur if there is a question regarding your order, in which case we will contact you directly. If you have questions about your order, please contact at email@example.com.
MiiR uses FedEx on all shipments within the contiguous United States unless an expedited option is selected by the customer.
2-Day and Overnight orders should be placed by 11:00 AM PST for quickest delivery. Expedited orders placed after 11:00 AM PST will require an additional business day for processing. This excludes weekends and holidays. All "Delivery by" dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
Shipping to Hawaii
All orders shipping to Hawaii will ship FedEx Ground unless the customer selects an expedited service. Air freight to Hawaii has become very limited and as a result orders shipping to Hawaii may take an additional 5 weeks when traveling by boat.
Non-corrosive stainless steel and PCR (post-consumer recycled) components for a more responsible footprint.
Quick & Easy
Classic five minute brew, with an improved espresso making experience. 10oz capacity for 6 sharable servings.
Swapping aluminum for stainless steel helps prevent corrosion and ensure durability.
Every MiiR product sold helps fund nonprofit organizations that work to empower communities, while investing in the health of our natural environments.